An act of kindness or a token of appreciation can really make someone’s day.
Your employees work hard with you to attain your business goals and acknowledgment from management goes a long way. Recognition adds to everyone’s happy quotient. Here are some samples of popular employee recognition applications and some of their features:
- Helps you to create an event to celebrate a career
- Helps you to write a note, create a card, or a certificate
- Provides you with tips, facts and quotes, and sample videos
- One-on-one Customer Success managers
- Helps with defining employee program goals
- Partners with you to increase employee engagement, build a recognition culture, and promote leader performance
- Helps build a culture of employee recognition
- Customizes an employee recognition program to fit your budget
- Customizes ideas for employee appreciation awards and products to fit your budget and recognize any achievement
- Encourages everyone to send & receive recognition: peer-to-peer, manager-to-employee, employee-to-leadership.
- Measures Company Culture Real-time with Team Pulse
- Manages your goal setting and performance review process online
With all these options and more, you should find a way to show your employees that they are valuable and important to you and your business.