Forget Boomers, Millennials, and Xers. Robby Riggs, the co-author of Counter Mentor Leadership, says the generational conflict in the workplace boils down to tensions between two groups: the BOSSes and the KIDS. In this podcast, he reveals what younger workers really want from an employer, and shares practical steps leaders can take to create rapport between older and younger employees.
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- A new way of thinking about generations in the workplace
- What causes younger employees to leave an employer
- How younger and older employees define respect
- An approach to leadership that can help bridge the gap between younger and older employees
- The three areas where great leaders invest most of their time
Hosted by Courtney Vien